Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It snowed in London!

When we opened the curtains this morning (after sufficient delay in the getting up department!), guess what we saw! SNOW!!! A blanket of pretty white stuff covered the entire area! So, of course, being good tourists that we are, we had to take photos straight away and load them onto our blog! And here they are: Both pics are the view we have from our bedroom / lounge area. You can see all of the cars are completely covered! (And shame, the one dude had spent 3 hours yesterday washing his car...)

Hopefully we'll have a bit more snow over the next few days, as this kind of makes the cold worthwhile!

On another note - the 7th Jan was our 2 year having met anniversary! Yup - time indeed does fly! Anyway, so I thought I'd include a pic of the most amazing 50 (!!) white tulips that Thinus sent to my office! I was the envy of the floor for a whole week! Lovely lovely!

No comments: