skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scotland, Easter 2007 (4)
All too quickly it was time to head back to the hustle and bustle. Leaving early on Monday morning, we travelled via the Edinburgh bridge, through some scenic areas in Northumberland onwards to London.
At the border of England and Scotland, we made a quick stretch break.
Alas, Thinus wasn't actually that happy to see England again, I think he rather fancied Scotland, and wouldn't have minded staying there on the farm! The view was quite nice though, just a bit chilly!
Never the less, time to catch a move on. Now, as it was spring, there were baby sheep all over the place! Just too cute! Except that they were all behind fences (much to my disgust!), so was quite impressed when we saw the sign: "feed the lambs"! We couldn't resist, and so Helgie and I got to play with the baby sheep for a little while! 
And so, at the end of another 12 hour trip, we finally arrived home! Having had the most super weekend, and one I'm sure none of us will forget!!
No comments:
Post a Comment